Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Niney the Observer
Although the term ‘living legend’ has become something of a cliché, it’s a suitably accurate description for Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and producer Freddie McGregor.
Below is the second part of our interview with groundbreaking producer Niney the Observer. Read part one here.
Winston ‘Niney the Observer’ Holness is one of the reggae industry’s founding fathers and an unsung hero of Jamaican music. As an artist, he is best known for his 1971 roots anthem Blood and Fire , but his production and … Continue reading