Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Nadine White
Dear readers: as some of you may know, I left London in October 2012 with the intention of travelling to Boscobel, a small fishing village in the historic parish of St Mary on the north coast of Jamaica, to stay with … Continue reading
In October, top reggae and dancehall blogger Marvin Sparks told us that newcomer Chronixx would be one of the artists to watch out for in 2013; and his prediction was spot on, writes Nadine White.
In his latest single, Gal a Gimmi Bun , I Octane turns his focus to the subject of infidelity, a popular topic in dancehall culture and one that is particularly relevant following Mr Vegas’ much publicised meltdown a few months … Continue reading
Lady Saw brandishes her famous ‘hot gyal physique’ with steely flair in the sultry, sassy and smoking hot new single, Heels On , directed by all-female production crew Scorpio 21 and featuring a guest appearance from Grammy-winner Shaggy, writes Nadine … Continue reading