Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Murder Was the Case
Below is our list of the 10 most gothic dancehall songs. Enjoy, but avoid reading this after midnight, especially if you are easily frightened or live alone…
Vybz Kartel’s young protégé, Tommy Lee Sparta, is best described as dancehall’s answer to Marilyn Manson. With only a handful of singles to his credit, Lee’s blasphemous music has elevated him to the forefront of Jamaica’s dancehall scene over the … Continue reading