Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Lady Saw
Earlier this month, we travelled to the rural parish of St Ann, where Bob Marley was born, to celebrate the 24th anniversary of world famous sound system Bass Odyssey.
Sumfest is billed as ‘The World’s Greatest Reggae Show’ and after 21 years of delivering top quality concerts, it’s pretty hard to argue with that description. The event (we’d call it a festival back in Britain), which is held annually … Continue reading
Prezzi Barnett (above) runs one of the fastest-growing music blogs in Jamaica, Dancehallarena.com and is preparing to develop the brand with a series of all-inclusive beach parties later this year. Below, the 23-year-old entrepreneur shares his thoughts on the importance … Continue reading
Lady Saw brandishes her famous ‘hot gyal physique’ with steely flair in the sultry, sassy and smoking hot new single, Heels On , directed by all-female production crew Scorpio 21 and featuring a guest appearance from Grammy-winner Shaggy, writes Nadine … Continue reading
With a Grammy Award for her collaboration with No Doubt, Underneath It All, and seven studio albums to her credit, Lady Saw is the undisputed queen of dancehall.
Producer Dre Skull has joined forces with the guys at Vice media company to release a deluxe edition of his 2011 album with Vybz Kartel, Kingston Story. To celebrate the collaborative re-issue, Caribbean lifestyle magazine Large Up has compiled a … Continue reading