Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email email@example.com
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Garnet Silk
The Bashment Show 15th August 2013 by Joe Grime on Mixcloud Having earned his stripes juggling alongside top sound systems on east London’s notoriously competitive party circuit in the early 2000s, Joe Grime is one of the UK’s hardest working, … Continue reading
British rapper Serocee is a veteran of the underground dancehall and hip hop scenes who first caught our attention back in 2006 with his debut release, Life. The track, which samples the Gaylads’ reggae classic Joy in the Morning , … Continue reading
Check out the video for Collie Buddz’ latest single, Won’t Be Long, which was released earlier this week.
Over the past two decades Capleton has established a reputation as one of the music industry’s most militant MCs. His evangelical brand of Rasta-inspired dancehall may not be to everyone’s liking, but he undoubtedly remains one of the genre’s popular … Continue reading
Below is an interview with dancehall singer Wayne Wonder published in New Nation newspaper shortly after the release of his breakthrough album No Letting Go in 2003. His new single, Caught Up, is out now.