Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email email@example.com
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Don Corleon
Below is an interview with dancehall singer Wayne Wonder published in New Nation newspaper shortly after the release of his breakthrough album No Letting Go in 2003. His new single, Caught Up, is out now.
Between 2002 and 2006, as Tony Blair and George Bush waged war in the Middle East, Jamaican musicians such as Sean Paul, Damian Marley and Vybz Kartel were busy finding success with the MTV Generation. Subsequently, in the first half … Continue reading
Below is an article on the future of dancehall music written back in 2003 for a reggae-guide produced by Size? and Puma, and featuring a short interview with Vybz Kartel.