Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email email@example.com
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Di Genius
Although the term ‘living legend’ has become something of a cliché, it’s a suitably accurate description for Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and producer Freddie McGregor.
Roy ‘Bugle‘ Thompson is one of the world’s top underground rappers and arguably the most underrated artist on the dancehall circuit. In the interview below, he talks about his struggle to stay independent, forthcoming album with Sly and Robbie, and … Continue reading
Prezzi Barnett (above) runs one of the fastest-growing music blogs in Jamaica, Dancehallarena.com and is preparing to develop the brand with a series of all-inclusive beach parties later this year. Below, the 23-year-old entrepreneur shares his thoughts on the importance … Continue reading
Me Alone by Stephen ‘Di Genius’ McGregor is the most controversial and timely track we’ve heard in a while, writes Nadine White. The song (above) is a scathing attack on the ‘isms’ and ‘scisms’ that take place behind-the-scenes of Jamaica’s … Continue reading
Dancehall mix featuring 70 of the most popular songs played on London’s underground club and party circuit in 2012.