Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email email@example.com
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Beyonce
Over the past five years, British blogger and journalist Marvin Sparks has earned a reputation interviewing hip-hop and r&b stars, but describes himself as a writer with ‘a passion for music and Jamaican culture’. His blog and Twitter feed (@MarvinSparks) … Continue reading
Below are extracts from interviews with Sean Paul published in New Nation newspaper between 2002 and 2006. His latest album, Tomahawke Technique is out now. What is your heritage? My mother’s mother was born in Coventry, England, but the rest … Continue reading
Below is an article on the future of dancehall music written back in 2003 for a reggae-guide produced by Size? and Puma, and featuring a short interview with Vybz Kartel.