Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Tag Archives: Assassin
Sumfest is billed as ‘The World’s Greatest Reggae Show’ and after 21 years of delivering top quality concerts, it’s pretty hard to argue with that description. The event (we’d call it a festival back in Britain), which is held annually … Continue reading
Roy ‘Bugle‘ Thompson is one of the world’s top underground rappers and arguably the most underrated artist on the dancehall circuit. In the interview below, he talks about his struggle to stay independent, forthcoming album with Sly and Robbie, and … Continue reading
The video for one of this year’s most hyped releases, Wayne Marshall’s Go Hard, which showcases seven of the scene’s most talented lyricists, dropped earlier this week.
Bashment Vibes: UK Reggae and Dancehall Mix 2003 – 2006 by Bashment Vibes on Mixcloud 70-minute throwback mix featuring 38 rare and mostly British reggae and dancehall songs from our old radio show on Itch FM between 2003 and 2006. … Continue reading
With a Grammy Award for her collaboration with No Doubt, Underneath It All, and seven studio albums to her credit, Lady Saw is the undisputed queen of dancehall.
Dancehall mix featuring 70 of the most popular songs played on London’s underground club and party circuit in 2012.
Below is an article on the future of dancehall music written back in 2003 for a reggae-guide produced by Size? and Puma, and featuring a short interview with Vybz Kartel.