Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Search Results for: tanya stephens
Omar ‘Omi‘ Pasley, is the latest protégé of super-producer Clifton ‘Specialist’ Dillon, the man behind crossover anthems such as Flex (Cobra) and Mr Loverman (Shabba Ranks) . Below, the talented 20-something-year-old talks about working with reggae legends Sly Dunbar and … Continue reading
On Tanya Stephens’ most recent collaboration with super-producer Donovan Germain, Weather Change , the dancehall diva sings: “So many men, it impossible to dun dem all / So tell me, how one of them, coulda mek mi spend mi whole … Continue reading
Retro mix featuring 45 minutes of classic songs from the 1990s – one of the most exciting periods in dancehall – recorded live at the Alibi in Dalston.
Below is an interview with reggae MC Tanya Stephens, originally published in New Nation newspaper in 2004. Her forthcoming album, Guilty, is due out later this year.