Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email email@example.com
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Roy ‘Bugle‘ Thompson is one of the world’s top underground rappers and arguably the most underrated artist on the dancehall circuit. In the interview below, he talks about his struggle to stay independent, forthcoming album with Sly and Robbie, and … Continue reading
Check out this unofficial video for the funky fusion track Like a Pro, produced by Beres Hammond’s talented daughter The Wizard.
Omar ‘Omi‘ Pasley, is the latest protégé of super-producer Clifton ‘Specialist’ Dillon, the man behind crossover anthems such as Flex (Cobra) and Mr Loverman (Shabba Ranks) . Below, the talented 20-something-year-old talks about working with reggae legends Sly Dunbar and … Continue reading
Vybz Kartel’s latest release, Business , is an ex-rated banger produced by Linton White of TJ Records and most likely recorded long after October 2011 when the rapper was remanded into custody on a murder charge.
Dye Dye by the award-winning rapper Macka Diamond is sultry, sexy, sassy and proving to be a summer sizzler, writes Nadine White.
British newcomer Randy Valentine is a star of the future and clearly destined for great things. Over the past 12 months, the young singer has completed successful tours of Europe and Central America, and earlier this week, Girls Alone , … Continue reading
Young Cashino, our favourite Dutch dancehall rapper, has just released the video for his latest single, One Day , produced by Jamaica-based Mad Media House.
Legendary drummer, percussionist and singer Bongo Herman is one of reggae’s few remaining living legends having featured on Rasta anthems such as Satta Massagana and Know Fari since the late 1960s. In the interview below, Herman talks about the problem … Continue reading
Over the past 10 years, dancehall rapper Mr Midas has established himself as one of Britain’s leading MCs, releasing a series of underground singles and mixtapes and making his small screen debut alongside Jermaine Jackson in Channel 4′s hit reality … Continue reading