Downloads and Mixes
Advertising EnquiriesFor advertising enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- Bob Marley Celebrates Double Anniversary
- British Dancehall DJ Gabriel Heatwave on the Politics of Jamaican Music
- Real Life Review 2013: Bashment Vibes in Boscobel, St Mary, Jamaica
- Festival Review: Sting, 26 December 2013 @ Jamworld, Portmore, Jamaica
- Henry Jackson on The £100m Reggae Robbery: Part 3
- Junior Rodigan on Has the Jamaican Community Become Desensitized to Murder?
- suk samra on Listen and Buy: Classic 1990s Dancehall Mix
- Phillip gadd on Golden Touch: British Dancehall Rapper Mr Midas talks Social Media and Mixtapes
- Sean on Top 10 Dark and Scary Dancehall Songs
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Me Alone by Stephen ‘Di Genius’ McGregor is the most controversial and timely track we’ve heard in a while, writes Nadine White. The song (above) is a scathing attack on the ‘isms’ and ‘scisms’ that take place behind-the-scenes of Jamaica’s … Continue reading
Lady Saw brandishes her famous ‘hot gyal physique’ with steely flair in the sultry, sassy and smoking hot new single, Heels On , directed by all-female production crew Scorpio 21 and featuring a guest appearance from Grammy-winner Shaggy, writes Nadine … Continue reading
Dutch dancehall rapper Young Cashino belongs to a new generation of Europe-based artists and producers helping to redefine the boundaries of Jamaican music. Cashino, 26, caught our attention last year with releases such as Slow Motion, Money Song (featured on … Continue reading
British r&b singer Keisha White is considering a move to Jamaica after striking up a close friendship with reggae MC Sizzla. White was in Jamaica last week preparing for a video shoot when she tweeted the picture above with this … Continue reading
Below is a link to a brief history of Jamaican music featured on the education website Learning Live and used by teachers in the London borough of Hackney to support e-learning.